Miyerkules, Enero 2, 2013

Journey in Incrad

               After a very tiring day I took a long nap. In my dreams I saw a man inside a cage its Kirito. He said that he will guide me my path through the World of Incrad.
               As we enter the game he explains to me how to play and beat this game. It is about destroying all the Roses which represent the different sins of all the students in the world. It is guarded by a monster in every floor of the game.
               In the first floor we saw naked students!!! Kirito explain to me why are they like that. Its because they are the school rules violators they are the ones who always not in their proper uniform etc. While looking around a monster appear and attack us he has a Pink Rose on his chest. Ahhhh... I need to defeat him for us to go up to the second floor.
               We moved up to the next floor this place is very quiet but there are lots of student here but wait!!
they don't have a mouth!! Now I know they are the noisy students. the monster I need to defeat is a pig with a violet rose on his hands.
               After defeating that pig we go up to the next floor. Here I saw a lot of 2 headed students. I was shocked how can that be!! Kirito told me everything they are the bullies this is their punishment for being a bully. Oh my here comes another monster that I need to deal with this time its a raging panda with an
orange rose gloves.
               In the next floor I saw people without faces Kirito said that its the punishment of the kids for copying the homeworks of their classmates. The monster who is guarding the floor in a wild boar with a yellow rose on his tail.
               The next floor is very dark all you can see in the glow coming from the green rose on the top of the mountain. This place is very dark because this floor is intended for all the students who waste things out.
               Now were on the 6th floor its filled with blind people, they are the students who cheated on their exams. They all have a red rose on their uniform as a sign of their failure.
               Were on the last floor now, I cannot see anything even Kirito, as the light turn on I saw a reflection of myself and he said that I need to defeat him to go back to reality as we fight he said a couple of words to me. He is my Lazy part and I need to defeat myself!!
               At last I defeated him as soon as I wake up I will do my Homeworks. xD   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento