It was a dark and cold night. I couldn't sleep and I kept tossing and turning. The affray outside kept me awake I could sense that is the knave and the hag next door again. I don't know if I can vociferate it anymore or maybe I should ready the epitaph for their tomb. At that time, I wanted to stab them with a haft. I looked out through the window and saw them. They are very obnoxious and uncouth.
It was my dad`s queue. He was so annoyed. It looked more like an assemblage or rendezvous. He rushed to them and punched them in the face and diaphragm. they rolled in pain. They looked like buffoons, they are stupid to fight my dad. He is really amazing.
Then after the fight, my father packed our bags. I was so confused. He said that "We are under surveillance." What was that supposed to mean? I realized that there were police outside our house. I turned on the to and saw my dad`s picture. He killed someone the knave and the hag. My life literally shattered into pieces. I never thought this would happen.
I looked into my fathers eyes and saw that he was crying. He mouthed some words. I know that it was "I`m Sorry" I just nodded. The police came inside and get my father. I burst into tears and tried to cling to him. I couldn't do anything that night. : (
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento