Linggo, Hunyo 17, 2012

New World

High School is the best moment you will experience in your life as a student. Now I already passed the first half of my life as a high school student and now I’m going to face a new challenge, new struggles as the new school year began. As expected being a junior student is the hardest thing too conquer in high school. I don’t know but all of my older friend told me the same things too. But I don’t care if it’s true or not, one thing is for sure I will enjoy my third year experience in Cavite National Science High School.
I don’t expect too much this year because sometimes expectations are not met. I just had few things to expect this year. I just want to have a good school year with my new set of classmate not new faces the familiar faces last year but I need to build a good relationship with them so that we will have a good year ahead with each other. My teachers I think they are not new to me because I heard some things about them and because of my brother told me how to handle things with them. There are some subjects I think I will be having some problems. It is Chemistry and Spanish because I don’t have background in these subjects especially in Spanish but I will do my best to have good grades in all the subjects. I am going to have the best year in my high school life!!!!!
Studying is not just learning your lessons in school. It is about having a good friendship with others while learning new things with them. It is our responsibility to finish our studies so that we can pay our parent for all of their hard work for us to be able to go to school.  Study hard and strive for your dreams!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento